hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two backport issues pending for 0.98.16
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 06:35:01 GMT
Waiting for reviews by committers for these two issues is holding up the
0.98.16 release. Any of yea, nay, or 'needs more work' will suffice. (smile)

If there's little interest or available bandwidth in looking at such
matters for the "LTS" 0.98 release going forward I would like your consent
to take the initiative to auto-commit backports after waiting one week for
review.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy