hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two backport issues pending for 0.98.16
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 18:46:26 GMT
Thanks Nick and Jon.

Going forward I will auto-commit backports issues (done whenever simple cherry picks don't
apply) to 0.98 if unable to attract a review after one week. Thanks a lot! 0.98 will probably
be in long term maintenance for at least all of next year. This will help me produce timely
releases including changes that will improve the experience of users still on that version.