hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinions wanted: new site skin
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 04:57:41 GMT
Nice work Misty.

For me, the first link [0] looks a lot better than the second link
[1]. I'm with Andrew in that if we're not prepared to actively receive
PR's from github, we should remove the banner. Do you have your patch
for [0], you can send my way and I'll tweak it to remove the banner.

As for phones... *sigh* Is that a priority?

[0]: http://mstanleyjones.github.io/hbase/index.html
[1]: http://mstanleyjones.github.io/hbase/reflow_update/index.html

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Misty Stanley-Jones
<mstanleyjones@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Andrew, I can't replicate this in my environment, but I've found some other
> bugs with the .affix styles and I'm about to deploy an update for them. Can
> you try again in about an hour at the soonest, and send me some screenshots
> if it's still happening?
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Ah, ok, sorry about that, yes that "fork me" banner is gone, thanks.
>>
>> The buttons for section headers adjust the scroll position differently at
>> each click and do not center properly on the section header. Click on News,
>> go to News, News button is highlighted. Click on Welcome to Apache HBase,
>> go to top of page, Downloads button is highlighted. Click on Features, go
>> to just below the features section header, the More Info button is
>> highlighted. On Chrome / Linux.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Misty Stanley-Jones <
>> mstanleyjones@cloudera.com> wrote:
>>
>> > You're looking at the wrong staged site. Please look at the one in the
>> > reflow_update/ directory.

>> > accepting

>> white,
>> > if