hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Opinions wanted: new site skin
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 05:30:11 GMT
I think it looks pretty amazing. Fresh!  I like the menu of menu reports.
It shines light on mess we've shoved under the carpet for ages now
(dependencies, being public w/ what the licensing of our depenencies
are...).  Can we change the google search to be search-hadoop.com setup for
hbase searches?

+1

St.Ack