hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MOB in branch-1? (Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch hbase-11339 HBase MOB to trunk)
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:41:25 GMT
I don't have the time currently to backport this to branch 1, but won't be
against the effort if someone wanted to do it.   Sean's been trying to get
1.2 out the door for a while so I'd imagine that it is out of the question
for 1.2 but it could be possible for 1.3 (and if the potential 1.3 rm's
would allow it).  There were some concerns about it needing bake time a
while back when we proposed backporting mob to the 1.2 branch -- but that
was now 5 months ago.

Jon.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/mgsckphdflguytlg

--