hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.15 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 06:44:09 GMT
+1

- All 20 iterations of the unit test suite pass on 7u79 and 8u60. I made
one pass on 6u45 also and that completed without error. All using the
Hadoop 2 profile.
- Loaded 1M rows with LTT, no unexpected warnings or messages in the log,
latencies in line with expectations.
- Ran ITBLL with 100M rows, no errors.
- Phoenix 4.5 and 4.6-SNAPSHOT branches for 0.98 compile against this RC
and some simple loads and queries complete without error.

Unfortunately I didn't get time to compare this RC against earlier releases
with YCSB prior to the conclusion of voting, but I will endeavor to test
the release against an earlier one in the 0.98 line next week. Will profile
and compare as well.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy