hbase-dev mailing list archives

From <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.15 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:24:23 GMT
+1
- built from source- loaded 100m rows, some through plain HBase client, some via Phoenix-
flush, compacted, did some perf tests- nothing undue in the logs
All checks out.I would have liked to get HBASE-12911 into this, but next release it fine too.

-- Lars
      From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
 To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, October 2, 2015 7:20 PM
 Subject: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.15 release candidate (RC0) is available

The 1st HBase 0.98.15 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.15RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1116/ .

The API compatibility report with respect to the previous release can be
found at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.14_0.98.15RC0_compat_report.html .
There are 0 reported binary or source compatibility issues.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found at http://s.apache.org/9Oy
.

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1. This vote will be open for
at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try to close it Friday October
9, 2015 if we have sufficient votes. Three +1 votes from PMC will be
required to release.

--
Best regards,

  - Andy