hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "wangyongqiang0617@163.com" <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject add msg in disable table interface
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:07:16 GMT
we can find some tables are disabled sometimes, and we want to chcek out why.
when we check master log, we can see logs are as follows:
Client=root//"ip_address disable" "table_name"

this log is from hbase0.98.10, line 2213

can we add a parameter named message to the interface disableTable,  we can add some explain-msg,
such as
hbase-shell disable table(we can know this table is disabled by hand)
a process need to add cp so disable
a process need to drop table so disable

we can more easily know why this table is disabled

wangyongqiang0617@163.com