hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject JIRA contributor role
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 21:47:43 GMT
Heya folks,

It seems our list of contributors in JIRA is so long that I'm unable to add
anyone. The fancy ajax autocomplete requests fail, gives me an error
message. I'd like to add Jianwei so they can take credit for their nice
work on HBASE-14443 but JIRA's not having it.

Any thoughts? Maybe we can cull the herd a bit on that field -- I see a
number of account names in the list of contributors who are also in the
committers list. I don't want to break things for someone though...