hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Thinking of HBase 1.1.3 [was HBASE-14317 and 1.1.3]
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 22:18:43 GMT
Hi folks,

It's that time again, I'm looking at spinning 1.1.3 bit this week, with
hopes that we can get a release out in early October. The only issue I'm
actively tracking as a must for this release is HBASE-14374, the back port
for HBASE-14317. Is there anything else you're planning to get in for this
one that's not been committed yet? Please speak up. I'll be starting my
pre-release validations tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks,
Nick