hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thinking of HBase 1.1.3 [was HBASE-14317 and 1.1.3]
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:09:33 GMT
Status update.

A patch for HBASE-14474 was committed, but the issue has been reopened as
verification is ongoing. HBASE-14475 looks very close. On HBASE-14394, I
reviewed Jerry's addendum; it satisfies the compatibility report and has my
+1.

All other issues I've kicked out of 1.1.3 release. If your ticket is close
(can commit in the next 48 hours) and I've removed it, please let me know
and we'll bring it back in.

Thanks,
Nick