hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Current status of 1.2.0RC0
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 19:01:06 GMT
Hi Folks!

I'm still alive and looking to make 1.2.0 release candidates. Now that
we're finally out from under the weight of licensing errors and blocked
releases, I'd like to get things going on the 1.2 line.

I have a few outstanding docs fixes to pull in today and tomorrow and then
I'll start cleaning up for RC0.

I haven't noticed any new blocker issues that would stop an RC, so if you
have something in mind please speak up.



On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Sean Busbey <busbey@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
> I believe I've now worked through the logistics to put up the first RC for
> 1.2.0. At the moment I'm waiting on a Procedure V2 blocker[1], which I hope
> means we'll be ready to go sometime Monday. Unless someone would like
> otherwise, I'm planning to have a voting window of a week.
>
> As a reminder, once RC0 goes up for a vote we'll be feature locked for the
> 1.2.0 release.
>
>
> [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14017
>
> --
> Sean
>



-- 
Sean

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message