hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] getting postcommit tests back to green.
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 03:06:30 GMT
Hi Folks!

Recently our postcommit tests have been in the pits. Essentially we've
been broken since mid to late August[1]. While Stack's been fighting
the good fight, I think things are far enough gone that we need to
consider more drastic measures.

I've been playing with getting things going on Travis-CI. It might be
a good stop-gap measure while we wait for ASF Infra to get some
additional testing resources. I believe Spark uses it already. It
won't help with precommit unless we shift to github PRs (which I'd
prefer not to do).

Anyone have any other ideas or concerns?

[1] ref:

View raw message