hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:25:44 GMT
I updated the job to export the location of Maven 3.0.5 and then hard-set
MAVEN_HOME to point at that version. For now, I've un-blacklisted H0, H4,
H5, and H6 since we have emails saying they were removed for maven. I think
H2 was the javax-inject dependency but I can't find a note about it or H10
or H11 at the moment.

(I also fixed a bug where we wouldn't fail the build if test-patch failed
but we were then able to properly list the problematic javax-inject
dependency files in our local repo.)

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10429 on missing mvn.
> St.Ack
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>
> > Removed H4. It's forgotten where mvn is.
> >
> > Will try to talk to infra about getting this fixed on !H0 && !H10 &&
!H2
> > && !H6 && !H5 && !H4
> >
> > St.Ack
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
> >
> >> I removed H5 and H6 from rotation. They can't find mvn.
> >> St.Ack

> InvocationTargetException:

> maven.

> busbey@cloudera.com>