hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 17:24:20 GMT
Recent run found that javax.inject is the dependency that is somehow
getting no license locally on some build boxes. it looks fine on maven.

I've added steps to the precommit build that ensures this particular
dependency is pulled down each time and shows us its contents in the event
that things fail.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> Thanks Sean. That seems to get us going again. I pushed Anoops HBASE-13158
> and its running.
> St.Ack
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Sean Busbey <busbey@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > and now I've removed H0 from the precommit rotation, because of repeated
> "I
> > can't find maven" errors. :/
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Sean Busbey <busbey@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > FYI, I've changed the precommit test to run using the test-patch.sh
> file
> > > from a branch for HBASE-14337 so I can make changes needed to allow the
> > > workspace to have a maven repo just for our builds (rather than the
> > shared
> > > one with the jenkins user).
> > >
> > > submitted patches are still applied and run against their branch
> (default
> > > master).
> > >
> > > Once I have a coherent patch I'll post it to HBASE-14337 and we can
> stop
> > > using the branch.

> > fixed
> reported).