hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Tuan Le Dinh <ldtua...@gmail.com>
Subject Change Zookeeper clientPort from HbaseTestingUtility
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 06:49:42 GMT
Hi hbase members,

I am using HbaseTestingUtility version 0.98.14-hadoop2 for integration test.
I want Zookeeper to listen on a fixed port 2181.
However, using the code snippets below, Zookeeper uses a random port
everytime it runs.

HBaseTestingUtility testUtil = new HBaseTestingUtility();
testUtil.getConfiguration().set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort",
"2181");
MiniHBaseCluster cluster = testUtil.startMiniCluster();

LOG: Started MiniZK Cluster and connect 1 ZK server on client port: 64914

What am I doing wrong here? Please help me to figure it out.

Thank you.
Tuan Le