hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.14 release candidate (RC1) is available
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:51:53 GMT

> (hadoop 2). Sorry, Nexus split the uploads into two staging repositories
> this time.

This happened to me as well when mvn deploying for the 1.0.2RC2, I've ended
up with 3-4 different repos each time, having the modules in either of them
randomly. The mvn repository somehow was resolving the my ip differently
for each module, thus creating a new staging repo. I was only able to solve
this once I deployed from a different network.

Enis