hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Execute script file from with in HBase shell
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:05:13 GMT
The HBase shell is currently just an IRB[1] session in JRuby[2]. By default
it runs in Ruby 1.8 mode, and you can use the 'load' command to bring in
additional ruby scripts[3].

[1]: http://ruby-doc.com/docs/ProgrammingRuby/html/irb.html
[2]: http://jruby.org/
[3]: http://ruby-doc.org/core-1.8.7/Kernel.html#method-i-load