hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:17:10 GMT
A deadlock was causing TestDistributedLogSplitting to hang. Elliott fixed
it over in HBASE-14274. This was the source of the zombie processes
reported by INFRA (at least, it matched the one instance they reported).

Patch builds were disabled overnight (for a different reason) but are back
again.

St.Ack