hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Replication] ScopeWALEntryFilter Vs TableCfWALEntryFilter
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 18:30:07 GMT
I checked the code. I think the ScopeWalEditFilter is something where for
the source cluster you set the scope of that Edit. There you can mention
that is is for Global Replication.

Now if you have two peers for the cluster and one of the peers you have
specifically asked not to accept edits of a column family then such Edit
can be ignored.  Did you see addPeers() API that takes a param that
represnts a table with Cf list which says what column family's edit can be
accepted?

Makes sense?  Am I missing something here?

Regards
Ram