hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.14 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:58:01 GMT
The 1st HBase 0.98.14 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.14RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1091/

The API compatibility report with respect to the previous release can be
found at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.13_0.98.14RC0_compat_report.html .
There are 0 reported binary or source compatibility issues.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found at http://s.apache.org/A51.

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1. This vote will be open for
at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try to close it Friday 8/21/2015
if we have sufficient votes. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to
release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy