hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject [Replication] ScopeWALEntryFilter Vs TableCfWALEntryFilter
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 12:49:01 GMT
Hello All.

By default we are adding both ScopeWALEntryFilter and TableCfWALEntryFilter filter to the
list of filters (as part of BaseReplicationEndpoint#getWALEntryfilter) to filter out the WAL
entries that needs to be replicated.
Here I am not able to find out the importance of having TableCfWALEntryFilter over ScopeWALEntryFilter.
According to me all the entries which needs to be replicated are already filtered out from
ScopeWALEntryFilter. So I do not see any advantage of having TableCfWALEntryFilter.
Please let me know If I am missing something.

Regards,
Ashish Singhi