hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase github user
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 02:10:09 GMT
I think something didn't go quite right. I got an invitation with github.com/hbase in the email
but after clicking through and joining I land on github.com/apache/hbase showing 0 public
repositories. Looks like the Apache github mirror for HBase was replaced by the new org? If
so, we should get that change reverted, and Apache infrastructure may need to be involved.
Various Apache assets point people to the (former?) GitHub mirror and my guess is this has
broken upstream for a bunch of people.