hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Cody Marcel <cmar...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] correcting abusive behavior on mailing lists was (Re: [DISCUSS] Multi-Cluster HBase Client)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:46:57 GMT
Seems odd to create extra work for already crazy busy volunteers. You would
basically be moderating one individual. Just objectively look at whether
the value he adds to the community outweighs the time and emotional capitol
spent in these conversations. I suspect the fact the this thread is
happening is because some people have reached their limits to the abuse.