hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSSION: lets do a developer workshop on near-term work
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:42:17 GMT
I'd definitely join if I'm in SFBA at the time it all takes place
(will be out of country from 1st to 20th of August).

I'm like to chat about several topics under "scaling to 1M regions"
umbrella which are either in progress, or in investigation phase, or
in review, as well as 2.0 proposed topologies.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov