hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch hbase-11339 HBase MOB to trunk
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:32:55 GMT
Although the the precommit buiid passed, and the compilation and mob
testing I ran after before the merge was commited passed, It looks like the
first full build after the merge [1] failed.  It looked like something hung
along the way, and that most of the previous builds had failed for various
reasons. :(

I kicked it off again have it do another try.  If it is mob related we'll
take hunt it down and take care of it.

Jon.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/6672/