hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch hbase-11339 HBase MOB to trunk
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:15:19 GMT
Thanks Jon.

When I'm back in the office I'll check out master and have a look into any
locally repeatable test failures. Anyway in my opinion at this point it
would make the most sense for us to keep the MOB changes in on master and
deal with any fallout in follow on issues. I think all who voted +1 for
this change were aware that large changes like this can have a temporarily
destabilizing effect. As long as the MOB devs are around to help clean up,
we should be good!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy