hbase-dev mailing list archives

From <santosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Beginner question: Not able to build workspace in Eclipse
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:24:26 GMT
Hate to bother everyone but I would like to contribute to Hbase and I am unable to build in
Eclipse:

Did the following :

Checkout from GIT @

 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase.git

2. ‚Äč

mvn clean install -DskipTests

This cleans and installs fine

3.

mvn eclipse:eclipse

This step finishes fine too.

4. Imported the projects into Eclipse MARS(the latest version) (as well as tried in Luna)

5. Upon opening the workspace in eclipse, the workspace builds and reports the following error:

Project 'hbase-it' is missing required source folder: 'C:/Hbase/Hbase_Git_Checkouts/Hbase/hbase-server/src/test/resources'

How do I overcome this? I see that directory hbase-server/src/test/resources exists and contains
some configuration files but eclipse thinks the project .