hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 01:17:03 GMT
Congrats and welcome.(like Mikhail, remember to backport stuff into 0.98 and even 0.94 :) )
      From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
 To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:15 PM
 Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Esteban
Gutierrez has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Esteban's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Esteban!

--
Best regards,

  - Andy