hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.1 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:23:15 GMT

> > Also, I tried to run IntegrationTestBigLinkedList and it fails:
> > 015-06-24 19:06:11,644 ERROR [main]
> > test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList$Verify: Expected referenced count does
> > not match with actual referenced count. expected referenced=1000000
> > ,actual=0
> >

> What are the command line arguments passed? Verify cannot find any
> references?

I ran this:
bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList loop 3
100 10000 /tmp/loop 10

I can retry with any other if it helps.

> > And last I ran IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify but I have no idea how to
> > interpret the result ;)
> >     org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify$Counters
> >         REFERENCES_WRITTEN=19800000
> >         ROWS_WRITTEN=20000000
> >
> >     org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify$Counters
> >         REFERENCES_CHECKED=1036925998
> >         ROWS_WRITTEN=0
> >

> This is a bit fishy. Again, what are the parameters passed? Did you run
> with a clean cluster state?

Was always doing that before any test:
echo "disable 'IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify'; drop
'IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify'" | bin/hbase shell

And ran with this command:
bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify
loadAndVerify

> For these two tests, I think there is at least 3 or so bugs already fixed
> in theory. Our tests and my 1.2B row tests on a previous branch-1.1 code
> base was ok.

Also, any idea why non of the tests pass on my side?
I tried some of them individually and they passed:
 T E S T S
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestClockSkewDetection
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.69 sec -
in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestClockSkewDetection
Results :

But it prevents me to run the entire test suite at once. I will give it few
more tries today...

JM