hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 6/18/2015
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:35:28 GMT
Hi guys,

I want to apologyze for my "quietiness" regarding releases testing...

I lost 2 nodes on my "prod" cluster so I had to rebuild them and have
decided to do a OS upgrade on my other nodes... Big mistake. Broke them
all. So I'm rebuilding everything and I'm almost done! 2 more disks to buy
and 2 servers to build and I will be ready!

I hope to be able to test 0.98.14 or maybe even 0.98.13 if we get an RC3 ;)
Perfs tests will also be re-run soon (Using the perf cluster for my backup
so don't want to wipe the data...).

So, sorry again, and more from me soon!

JM