hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken pre-commits now fixed
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 23:53:53 GMT
That failure on HBASE-13893, compiled against b7f241d, is from before I
pushed reverts. Immediately following b7f241d you'll find 8545d5d
and 578adca which revert the original patch and the addendum. After that I
pushed a less expansive change, 2df3236, that adds point-version
compilation for 2.4 and 2.5, and adds 2.7.0 as well. 2.2 and 2.3 are
excluded, as per further conversation on HBASE-13948.

-n