hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:41:32 GMT
I've bumped out everything that I think can wait. There's a good number of
issues with patches, primed for commit. Committers, please have a look and
see what you can do about those you've been coaching along.

Thanks,
Nick

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.1%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC