hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:29:27 GMT
Hello developers, users, speakers,

As part of ApacheCON's inaugural "Apache: Big Data", I'm hoping to see an
HBase-centric "HBase: NoSQL + SQL" track come together. The idea is to
showcase the growing ecosystem of applications and tools built on top of
and around Apache HBase. To have a track, we need content, and that's where
YOU come in.

CFP for ApacheCon closes in one week, July 1. Get your HBase +
{Phoenix,Trafodion,Kylin,Hive,Drill} talks submitted so we can pull
together a full day of great HBase ecosystem talks! Already planning to
submit a talk on Phoenix/Trafodion/Kyln/Hive/Drill? Work in HBase and we'll
get it promoted as part of the track!

Thanks,
Nick

ApacheCON EU
Sept 28 - Oct 2
Corinthia Hotel, Budapest, Hungary (a beautiful venue in an awesome city!)
http://apachecon.eu/
CFP link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/dashboard