hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spinning 1.1.1 RC0 on Monday (June 8)
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:42:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

A quick update here. I held off on an RC while the dust settled on
HBASE-13811 and friends. I'd also like to understand a bit better
HBASE-13895 to see if it applies here. A resolution on HBASE-13889 would be
great, but I won't hold up the RC for it. Over the weekend, I plan to look
into adding a test for HBASE-13329. If someone wants to pick that up before
I get to it, I don't complain :)

Let's aim for an RC0 on Monday June 15.

Thanks,
Nick