hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.1 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 02:42:24 GMT
Here is my official +1.

- Checked sigs, crcs
- Checked dir layout
- Built src with Hadoop-2.3+
- Run local mode, smoke tests from shell
- Run LTT on local mode
- Checked compat report that Nick put up.
- Checked tag
- Checked src tarball contents against tag. There are two extra files:
 hbase-shaded-client/pom.xml  and hbase-shaded-server/pom.xml. Not sure
where they are coming from. Create an issue? But not important for the RC.

Plus, we have been running (close to) 1.1.1 bits against our test rig with
most of the IT's and the results never looked better.

Enis