hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] correcting abusive behavior on mailing lists was (Re: [DISCUSS] Multi-Cluster HBase Client)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:25:46 GMT
Apologize for off-top, but jumping in with my question into other
discussion is the only way I can
ask the question (see below).

Have I been banned recently from opening discussions on dev list :) ? I can
join any discussion, except my own ... For some reasons, Apache mail
 server ignores me in this case.

Or its just a bug?

-Vlad