hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 6/18/2015
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:44:21 GMT
​​​​​The 3rd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC2) is available for
download at http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.13RC2/ and Maven
artifacts are also available in the temporary repository

The API compatibility report with respect to the previous release can be
found at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.12_0.98.13RC2_compat_report.html .
There are 0 reported binary or source compatibility issues.

I've done some preliminary checks:
- Source build and RAT checks
- Unit tests all pass on 7u79 and 8u45
- Localhost cluster LTT loading with reads and updates, 7u79, 1M keys
- Compile check of Phoenix with the 4.x-HBase-0.98 tree.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found at http://s.apache.org/F70

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on June 18 ​on whether or not we should release this as​ ​0.98.13.
Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)