hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] correcting abusive behavior on mailing lists was (Re: [DISCUSS] Multi-Cluster HBase Client)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:29:29 GMT
Hi Vlad,

We have not even considered bans of any kind prior to this day.

Apache mail can be fickle sometimes. Please try resending if there's a
discussion you would like to start. I'll watch for anything of yours that
may turn up in the moderator queue for some reason.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)