hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 6/18/2015
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:14:45 GMT
I am +1 for this release too obviously, so with three +1s, no 0s, and no -1
votes, this vote passes and we have 0.98.13. I will send the artifacts
onward for distribution and send out the release announcement in ~24 hours.

Thanks to those who voted on this release!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)