hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/10/2015
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:01:16 GMT
The 2nd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC1) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.13RC1/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1083/ .

The API compatibility report with respect to the previous release can be
found at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.12_0.98.13RC1_compat_report.html .
There are 0 reported binary or source compatibility issues.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found at http://s.apache.org/F70

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time on
June 10  on whether or not we should release this as   0.98.13. Three +1
votes from PMC will be required to release.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)