hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scan priority based on type of request origin
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 06:44:24 GMT
We have pluggable RPC scheduler now.  See config
'hbase.region.server.rpc.scheduler.factory.class'

By default a SimpleRpcScheduler is in use and there as you said, there are
prioritization for super user.  Other prioritization is based on the RS
side method prioritization based on annotation.

You can see how/whether u can have a custom RPC scheduler and queuing
mechanism using which you can fulfill this.

-Anoop-