hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Bertozzi <theo.berto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning for HBase 1.2
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 19:25:54 GMT
I have pending, some stuff for Procedure v2, I haven't jira opened yet.
but this is what is on my roadmap (the last 4 are mine, other people can
take the rest. otherwise I'll do them)

   - HBASE-XXXX - Master WebUI for tracking what is going on procedure wise
   - HBASE-XXXX - define a semantic for coprocessor rollback, and fix DDL
   procedures.
   - HBASE-13415 - Use nonces for double submits from client
   - HBASE-13212 - master Create/Modify/Delete namespace
   - Notification BUS - Phase 1 (still compatible with Procedure-v1)
   - HBASE-13476 - Add Replay Order logic for child procedures
      - HBASE-XXXX - Implement proc-v2 OnePhaseProcedure
      - HBASE-XXXX - Rewrite Snapshot coordination with OnePhaseProc
      - HBASE-XXXX - Rewrite Restore/Clone SnapshotHandlers

Matteo