hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase release notes?
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 03:55:11 GMT
What JMS says. The RM usually lists the important fixes and features in a
release with a pointer to a total list of JIRAs addressed. To see detail on
a particular JIRA, see the release note section of the JIRA. We are a
little erratic in how we fill these out but we are getting better. In
recent releases, release notes contain some doc: e.g. this by Eshcar
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-13071 and this by Jonathan
Lawlor https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-13090

St.Ack