hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 1st HBase patch release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 5/20/2015
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 18:20:19 GMT
The 1st HBase patch release candidate (RC0) is available for
download at http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/ and Maven
artifacts are also available in the temporary repository

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on May 20 ​on whether or not we should release this as​
​ Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)