hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spinning up for 1.1 Release
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 00:50:42 GMT
I've updated the post-commit builds for HBase-1.1 and HBase-1.2 according
to the new branch. I kicked off builds manually and both succeeded [0],
[1]. Please let me know if you run into anything I've missed.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HBase-1.1/406/
[1]: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HBase-1.2/1/