hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spinning up for 1.1 Release
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 05:40:13 GMT
Heya folks,

We're down to a week remaining before my proposed branch date. A couple
big-ticket items have made it in since my last mail (HBASE-12972,
HBASE-12975, HBASE-11598, HBASE-13170). However, we still have about 70
unresolved issues marked for this release, including 3 blockers
(HBASE-10462, HBASE-13087, HBASE-13149) and 2 criticals (HBASE-13184,
HBASE-11544). Let's get some more eyes on that lot.

Also of notable omission: I don't see any JIRAs for bring MOB (HBASE-11339)
support back. The feature looks mostly finished and I have it on good
authority that this is a straightforward back-port. Any takers on that?

While I'm here rattling your chains, do us all a favor and go take the
latest RC's from other releases for a spin. We have two up for votes as we
speak: 0.98.12 and 1.0.1.

Happy HBaseing,
-n