hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Base can't start due to Zookeeper
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 19:03:56 GMT
bq. <value>pc440.emulab.net<http://pc440.emulab.net>,pc439.emulab.net<
http://pc439.emulab.net></value>

Please confirm whether the above is the actual content in hbase-site.xml
Looks like the quorum is badly formatted.

Cheers

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Bo Fu <bof@uchicago.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m a beginner of HBase. I’m recently deploying HBase 1.0.0 onto Emulab
> using Hadoop 2.6.0
> When I type bin/start-hbase.sh, Hbase and HRegionservers starts and then
> shut down. The master log are as follows:
>
> 2015-04-21 12:13:58,607 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
> connection to server pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181<
> http://pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181>. Will not attempt to
> authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
> 2015-04-21 12:13:58,608 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection
> established to pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181<
> http://pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181>, initiating session
> 2015-04-21 12:13:58,609 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read
> additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 2015-04-21 12:13:59,513 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc440.emulab.net<
> http://pc440.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
> connection to server pc440.emulab.net/155.98.38.40:2181<
> http://pc440.emulab.net/155.98.38.40:2181>. Will not attempt to
> authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
> 2015-04-21 12:13:59,513 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc440.emulab.net<
> http://pc440.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection
> established to pc440.emulab.net/155.98.38.40:2181<
> http://pc440.emulab.net/155.98.38.40:2181>, initiating session
> 2015-04-21 12:13:59,514 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc440.emulab.net<
> http://pc440.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read
> additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,531 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
> connection to server pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181<
> http://pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181>. Will not attempt to
> authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,531 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection
> established to pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181<
> http://pc439.emulab.net/155.98.38.39:2181>, initiating session
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,532 INFO  [main-SendThread(pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181)] zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read
> additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,633 WARN  [main] zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper:
> Possibly transient ZooKeeper, quorum=pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net>:2181,pc440.emulab.net<http://pc440.emulab.net>:2181,
> exception=org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
> KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,633 ERROR [main] zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper:
> ZooKeeper create failed after 4 attempts
> 2015-04-21 12:14:01,634 ERROR [main] master.HMasterCommandLine: Master
> exiting
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed construction of Master: class
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.constructMaster(HMaster.java:1982)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.startMaster(HMasterCommandLine.java:198)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:139)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:126)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.main(HMaster.java:1996)
> Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
> KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>         at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.create(ZooKeeper.java:783)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.createNonSequential(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:512)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.create(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:491)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.createWithParents(ZKUtil.java:1252)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.createWithParents(ZKUtil.java:1230)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.createBaseZNodes(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:174)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:167)
>
> My Hbase-site.xml is:
> <configuration>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.master</name>
>     <value>10.10.10.2:60000</value>
>   </property>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>     <value>hdfs://hadoopmaster:9000/hbase</value>
>   </property>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
>     <value>/proj/ucare/bo/hadoop_data/zookeeper</value>
>   </property>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
>     <value>pc440.emulab.net<http://pc440.emulab.net>,pc439.emulab.net<
> http://pc439.emulab.net></value>
>     <description>The directory shared by RegionServers.
> </description>
>   </property>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
>     <value>true</value>
>   </property>
>   <property>
>     <name>dfs.replication</name>
>     <value>1</value>
>   </property>
> </configuration>
>
> The regionservers file is:
>
> BF@pc440.emulab.net<mailto:BF@pc440.emulab.net>
> BF@pc439.emulab.net<mailto:BF@pc439.emulab.net>
>
> Someone could tell me how to fix it?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Bo
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message