hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry He <jerry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable HBase System tables
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:58:36 GMT
The acl table and label tables are currently guarded in the
AccessController or VisibilityController. As Srikanth mentioned, it is
related to HBASE-13336.
Should we avoid duplicate checking and make the logic/responsibility clear?
The problem probably also exist for the delete/alter/modify table
operations.

Jerry