hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.12 release candidate (RC3) is available, vote closing 4/17/2015
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:00:55 GMT
+1

- Built from source, RAT check passes
- Unit tests pass 20/20 times with 6u45, 7u75, and 8u31
- Bootstrapped hadoop1 and hadoop2 test clusters from the tarballs, no
errors, warnings, or failures
- Checked Phoenix compilation with 4.3 branch, no compile issues, Phoenix
unit tests pass
- Ran LTT on an all-localhost cluster, 1M keys, no unusual warnings or
errors in the logs
- Generated an acceptable report with the API compatibility checker, see
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.11_0.98.12RC3_compat_report.html

<http://people.apache.org/%7Eapurtell/0.98.11_0.98.12RC2_compat_report.html>

--
Best regards,